New enrolments are closed until further notice

Please keep checking our website for updates on when we will re-open the new patients enrolment again.

Enrolment is necessary to receive subsidies consultation.

To enrol, you will need to complete a form, which also includes a transfer of notes request from your present GP. When enrolling, it is now a requirement to present your passport, or work permit, as proof of residency.

You may obtain and complete an enrolment form by visiting our medical centre, where our friendly reception staff will be pleased to help you or alternatively download the form below.